Saturday 22 November 2008

Shameless self-promotion

So, this is what I have been up to the past few days. If only I had a gang of convicts to help me mass produce this stuff. I'm dreaming buttons at the moment.
Progress is slow and uncertain saving wise. Sudden bills and angry letters fom various water/gas/electric companies are stripping me slowly of any extra shifts I have managed at Vines, and communication from the Ropewalk gallery is patchy. To raise some extra funds, I have a plan. If anyone has a lot of girlie friends who like to buy beady things, I am looking for a host for a jewellery party. The deal is, you invite me, my jewelleries and a hoard of friends over for nibbles, wine and jewellery gazing/buying/ordering. In return, I can offer you either a cut of the profits, or a set of jewellery to keep, depending on the level of success. I can supply wine and nibbles if need be :) the following is a link to my facebook album, with a few examples of what I do:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001600&l=64029&id=1161262824


No comments: