Friday 9 January 2009


Hello! We got to Will and Helen's yesterday and today we have already been snorkelling before lunch. I had a bit of trouble making myself breath underwater, even with a tube, but got used to it eventually. I didnt realise how easily we float once the fear of getting face underwater is removed. Keir and I floated around some shallow rocks- I met a big jellyfish, a tiny jellyfish, and a.....fish. I tried to introduce the fish to keir, but somewhere between my bursting out of the water going 'Eeeeee! Fiiiiish!' and Keir's splashy arrival, it got away. Actually, I think our graceless arm/leg waving in general scared most of the interesting stuff away.
Nevermind.
Off to the bush in a bit for a few nights, theres a big river there and a lot of forest.

Chiao x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: