Monday 2 February 2009

Snow.

Bloody, miserable, cruel snow. I love it, but today it conspires against me. Yesterday I spent all day teaching mum how to copy and paste on a computer. Today I just want to get out of the house, but I cannot. The snow has stopped the busses from running. There is no escape. So, it's monty python dvd's, tea and vegetable soup today. If things continue like this tomorrow then I will be stranded in Dorset until the busses and trains allow me to return to Derby.
My hankering to do some knitting has worsened since my return to England. Mum's near phobia of clutter means that she has chucked all her balls of wool away. I want wool. I cant go into town. I want to knit Keir a jumper to warm his cockles when he returns, because I miss him and knitting is cosy and good to do while watching monty python dvds and drinking tea.
Ahhh, I miss Australia.

No comments: