Wednesday 3 December 2008

Agent Dale Cooper, you are my dream-boy


I have been alone in the house all day long. Entirely self-inflicted, but goddamit I needed to do some work. I have scrapped second-rate fairy romp in favour of a shorter and infinately less rubbish story. Mostly because I did all the hard work on it two years ago and just re-worked it using my new margret atwood google widget. The loneliness has gotten to me though. Ive been on the internet for the past two hours looking at freaks and autopsies on youtube. Sicko. This is how it starts...
Also in the absense of my beloved I have been growing unnaturally attatched to pictures of Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks...I am trying to attatch said photo example but it seems I saved it as a 'plain text' document, because I'm a mush-brained goon.

No comments: