Wednesday 24 December 2008

Xmas eve at the 'rentals

Goes something like this:

Mum: What do you want in your ham sandwiches Ed?
Dad:...Ham. What kind of question is that?
Mum: Well then, JUST ham, thats fine. I'll make you JUST ham sandwiches then shall I?
Dad: Do you mean 'what would I like WITH my ham sandwiches'?
Mum: Yes thats what I meant.
Dad: Well I didn't know that did I? It's a silly way to phrase it. You should ask questions properly.
Mum: *tuts* do you want white or wholemeal bread?
Dad: You know I never have white bread.
Mum: What do you want WITH your ham?
Dad: We don't have any ham. Do you mean gammon?
Mum: Yeah, gammon.
Dad: Well why did you say ham when you meant gammon?
Mum: Oh, same difference. What do you want with your gammon?
Dad: Coleslaw.

LOL, I feel like I'm living with George from Seinfeld's parents sometimes.

No comments: