Thursday 18 December 2008

Ten days and counting..

I played squash today for the first time ever. And I'm not actually terrible at it! I seem to have trouble hitting the ball from certain angles, but with practice this will improve. Plus I felt really cool and sporty strolling out holding a squash racket. My left arm and my arse hurts (?!) and my left nostril is sore but I'm pretty sure that is unrelated and probably something to do with an impending cold. Well, not for long, baby! In ten days time I will be arriving in sunny sunny hot hot Sydney, where colds are an invention of the silly and Dickensian British, along with chills, depression and 'the vapors'.



I have an awful lot to do before I go home on tuesday. Coursework research, packing, jewellery orders, work and bank stuff.....
Today, I have developed a cough. This is not a good sign. Perhaps the vapors have got to me after all. :(

1 comment:

Keirdre said...

If you DARE have a cough when you arrive I shall turn you right back round to England! You can't have a summer cough, then an autumn cough, then bring your winter cough to my summer...

But yes, 8.5 days!